Welcome to my blogs! Feel free to communicate and express your views in any or all discussions. Please remember that I will be able to read everything you post. To view a blog simply click on the title of a blog. If you want to comment, click on the Comment button or you can view others comments by clicking on View Comments.
Rules to Live By When Blogging:
1. Share: This means to express your views, feelings, & experiences. It also means to participate with others by reading their posts
and showing willingness to accept their views.
2. Use appropriate language at all times.
3. This is an educational site so treat it as such. Participate in discussions with knowledge you have acquired through school or
personal research within the specific topic being discussed.
4. Parents may participate in these discussion, but you must use your child's pass code or pass word. Parents must give the
following information when participating. Name & who your child is. Example: John, Mike's dad...etc.
5. Be true to yourself. Do not attempt to be completely formal, overly persuasive, or overly eager to belong.
6. Have Fun.