The IT Leadership Forum Technology Scholarship
Wednesday, March 25, 2020
Application deadline is March 31, 2020. To be eligible for the IT Leadership Forum Technolgy Scholarship the applicant must:
- Be an Iowa resident and high school senior graduating in the 2019-2020 school year.
- Have a minimum 3.0 high school GPA (on a 4 point scale).
- Plan to enroll as a full-time student and pursue a technology-related degree at an Iowa college, university, or community college.
- Complete the online application.
- Provide a high school transcript.
- Provide two letters of recommendation.
- Write a goal statement (max. 500 words) that best describes the applicant's future career aspirations.