- We believe that all students can learn, but they learn best when their individual needs are met.
- We believe teachers must be flexible to meet the needs of students at their individual levels and offer opportunities for all students.
- We believe we best meet the needs of students by providing a caring, nurturing environment—an environment that cares for both students and staff.
- We believe students learn at the highest levels when they are challenged with a rigorous, relevant, and meaningful curriculum.
- We believe education is a collaborative effort where teachers work as a team and engage the stakeholders of the entire community to assist in our efforts.
- We believe students retain knowledge best when they are engaged in their learning and involved in their school.
- We believe our ultimate goal as a school is to develop our students to be life-long, independent learners and productive citizen for a changing world and an ever changing society.
“Sioux Central will provide opportunities for each student to develop academically, emotionally, and socially into a competent and responsible citizen.”